Who is MAX-Line?
Our main commodity:
- MAX-Line is a mid-sized, privately owned freight forwarder settled in Hamburg
- MAX-Line developed a comprehensive network of partners, carriers and trucking companies all over the world
- MAX-Line is providing an efficient road, sea and air transportation and value-added service from A- Z incl. customs clearance, export packaging a.s.o.
- MAX-Line is a NVOCC with own MAX-Line HBL
- MAX-Line signed a high class insurance policy with a maximum of EUR 1.500.000 per freight contract or EUR 1.000.000 per storage contract
- MAX-Line is certified as per DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 in 2012 to guarantee a continuous high standard of quality and professional freight services.
- MAX-Line received, as a consequence of the world wide security requirements, the AEO F status in January, 2014. This is to meet the current highest requirements of the World Customs Organization. Certified AEO's are considered as reliable and trustworthy partners
- MAX-Line ensures to abide by the minimum wage law ("MILOG") for the entire staff
- MAX-Line's partners and sub-contractors have to fulfill a high level of quality criteria's in regards to COMPLIANCE, MINIMUM WAGE LAW (MILOG), ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND EXPERT KNOWLEDGE